Three Day Tour to Jerusalem from Amman, Dead Sea or Jordan - Tour 3JA
This is a Three Day tour to Jerusalem from Amman or other points in Jordan visiting the main sites of this special city. It starts and ends in Amman or elsewhere in Jordan. It includes the main sites of Jerusalem including the Mt of Olives, Gethsemane, Old City of Jerusalem with the Via Dolorosa, Church of Holy Sepulchre, Al Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock and Wailing Wall.
Program Tour 3JA
One day of sightseeing, two overnights and transfers:
Day 01: Amman/ Bridge/ Mt Olives/ Old City Tour. O/N Jerusalem
Pick up in Amman and transfer to King Hussein/ Allenby Bridge. Drive to the Mount of Olives for a wonderful view of Jerusalem. Then go to the Pater Noster with the Lords Prayer in different languages. From the Mt of Olives the traditional Palm Sunday route takes you to the foot of the hill and see the Garden of Gethsemane with its ancient olive trees. Enter the Old City through the Dung gate to visit the Wailing (or western) Wall and view the Haram Al Sharif with the Al - Aksa Mosque and Dome of the Rock. Walk the Via Dolorosa with its Stations of the Cross till you arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Jesus was crucified and buried, and then rose again. Leave the city through the bazaars to the west by Jaffa Gate. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem
Day 02: Free Day. O/N Jerusalem
Day 03: Free Day/ Return to Bridge & then Amman.
Free at Leisure/ depart to Allenby / King Hussein Bridge and on to Amman for drop off.
Costs are NET, per person in US$ and based on the following number of people travelling:
|Number of travelers||Driver only||Driver & Guide|
|2 persons:||$ 600 pp||$ 735 pp|
|3 persons:||$ 530 pp||$ 615 pp|
|4 persons:||$ 495 pp||$ 560 pp|
|5 persons:||$ 480 pp||$ 535 pp|
|6 persons:||$ 450 pp||$ 490 pp|
|Single Room Supplement||$ 100 pp||$ 100 pp|
|Dinner Supplement||$ 40 pp||$ 40 pp|
- 2 nights at a 3 star hotel in Jerusalem stars on BB basis in twin share
- Transport by A/C vehicle.
- Entrances fees (paid directly by clients).
- Exit tax out of Palestine/ Israel: NIS 178 pp (approx $52 pp - subject to Change)
- Exit tax out of Jordan (JOD 10 pp, approx $15 - subject to change)
- Transfers between the Israeli terminal and the Jordanian terminal. Cost of shuttle bus is JOD 5 pp ( $7) plus JOD 1.50 ($2) per piece of luggage each way.
- Lunch & any meals
- All tips to guide & driver
- Personal items and drinks with meals
- Lunches: extra $20 per person per lunch.
- If returning to Amman via Jordan River Crossing Sheikh Hussein instead of Allenby/ King Hussein Bridge add $200. Note the exit tax at this border is NIS 103 pp (approximately $32). You also need to pay for a Jordan visa at this border which is JOD 20 pp (approx $30).
|Supplement pp in Twin(add to above price)||Single Room Supplement Increase||Dinner Supplement pp|
|Four Star Hotel||$ 150||$120||$70|
|American Colony Hotel (Boutique 5 Star) Standard Room||$ 310||$ 130||N/A|
|Boutique 5 Star (American Colony Hotel) Pasha Deluxe Room||$ 460||$ 260||N/A|
The above price is not valid during Christian & Jewish Holidays.
Fair, 27 °C