- The tour may start at any point in Jordan. A supplement may apply.
- The prices do not apply during Peak Season and Holidays where a supplement may apply.
- For the Driver only option, no guide is provided. The driver does not accompany the clients into the sites and gives no explanation.
- Shuttle bus between border terminals at the bridge is not included and costs JOD 5 pp (approx $8) plus JD 1.50 (approx $2) per piece of luggage each way (subject to change).
- Exit tax out of Jordan (JOD 10 pp, approx $15 - subject to change) is not included.
- VIP Shuttle service between and inside terminals is approx $108 per person each way (not included; subject to change).
- Guides with languages other than English may be at a supplement. Please check with us.
- The transfer from Jordan to the bridge and from Jerusalem back to Jordan is with a driver only.
- This trip can operate any day of the week except Friday & Saturday and on the Jewish Holidays when the bridge closes early. It is possible to do this trip with a return via Sheikh Hussein on these days at extra cost. Please contact us for details.
- We recommend travelling with carry or hand luggage only to save time at the border. Keep your luggage with you and have it checked at the personal security check.
- Occassionally the Israelis close Allenby Bridge early. This is in special circumstances and is unannounced; it happens around a couple of times a year. It is possible if this happens, to travel via Jordan Valley Crossing which is 90 minutes north of Allenby/ King Hussein Bridge.
Due in full on booking
- 15+ Days before the trip $50 pp processing fee.
- 14 -05 Days before the trip 50% cancellations charge
- 04 –01 Days before the trip 100% cancellation charge
- 30+ Days before the trip $50 pp processing fee.
- 29 -15 Days before the trip 50% cancellations charge
- 14 –01 Days before the trip 100% cancellation charge
For 1-6 pax:
For Groups 7+ pax:
Fair, 27 °C
1.00 USD = 3.667 ILS
1.00 EUR = 4.721 ILS
1.00 JOD = 5.181 ILS